A member organization of the National Association of REALTORS®, GMCBOR is comprised of residential and commercial REALTORS® who subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
Mission Statement: "We provide tools and resources to help our members be more successful in real estate."
GMCBOR seeks to:
- Promote home ownership
- Encourage investment in real estate
- Protect the right to own and use private property
- Enable members to transact business to the advantage and protection of the public and members
- Promote and maintain high standards of conduct
- Advance civil development and economic growth in the Greater Mason City Area and among its citizens
- Work for economy and efficiency in government
- Lend assistance to the IA State Real Estate Commission
- Real Estate Appraisers in the enforcement of their regulations.
Member services include:
- Legislative/Regulatory Advocacy
- Standard Forms
- Legal Hotline
- News and Information
- Meetings and Conventions
- Full member services from Iowa Association of Realtors
The Greater Mason City Board of REALTORS®
627 North Kentucky Ave.,
Mason City, Iowa 50401